SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Essex – £0 - £0 per annum
This is an excellent career opportunity for a senior project engineer, to join a well established consultancy organization that have decades of experience in the sectors of transmission and distribution delivering an exciting and diverse project portfolio to a wide range of long standing customers.
My Client is well recognised across the electricity utility sector for the wealth of experience it possesses within its staff. The company's two main business streams offer a range of expertise from fault and protection studies in the UK to meter and tariff systems in the Middle East.
The company are looking to hire a Project Engineer to help facilitate the delivery of projects to cost, timescales and of quality standards.
The role will require the applicant to travel occasionally to locations in the Middle East / Africa. We therefore, require that candidates can be flexible.
-An understanding of customer technical and contractual requirements
-You should have the ability to motivate and facilitate engineers to ensure that customer requirements are delivered within budget and on time.
-To report project progress to the Head of Design Programme Delivery
-To offer support by liaising with internal and external clients to answer technical queries
They are interested in receiving applications from applicant's with knowledge and experience in the following areas;
- Project Management experience in delivering to budget, time and quality constraints
- Able to demonstrable knowledge of the New Engineering Contract version or similar
- You should be commercially and contractually astute
- A thorough understanding of electrical engineering in a major projects environment
- You should possess strong leadership and facilitation skills
- A sound understanding of project management techniques and processes
- A good understanding of Distribution Network Operator (DNO) harmonised design standards, this would be advantageous
- Results focused
- You should possess strong Interpersonal skills; being able to liaise with senior project members and clients.
Rewards and Benefits
- Flexible and family friendly hours
- Market leading salaries
- Annual performance reviews
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development and training plan
- Industry Sector:
- Energy & Renewables
- Transmission & Distribution
- Sub Sector:
- Distribution / Network Planning
- £0 - £0 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 18 April 2012
This job is no longer available