Essex – £0 - £0 per annum
My client is an established energy consultancy company who are seeking a Principal Consultant to facilitate the delivery of projects and lead multi disciplinary teams (which may include but not be limited to engineers, financial analysts, economist and environmental specialists). Consultants will also be expected to work in their own area of expertise and also coordinate the contributions of others in related fields.
The consultancy have a decade of experience in providing services in a number of areas including planning, design, construction, metering, management, operation, and regulation of electricity systems both in the UK and abroad.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
-Being able to deliver power sector consultancy assignments to budget and quality.
-To Prepare written reports and presenting the results to customers
-To Prepare and monitor project plans
-To Lead project teams
-To Liaise with the customers and other members of staff
-To be able to Report project progress to the Head of Consultancy Projects
-To be able to Contribute to the business development, which includes the preparation of bids, tenders and proposals as necessary.
-Experienced consultants and power sector managers who possess the knowledge and experience in the following areas;
- Delivering Project Management to budget, time and quality constraints
- Possess Consultancy and advisory experience, particularly with an international dimension
- Possess client relationship management
- Have a good understanding of the global power industry which includes technical or other relevant specific expertise.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, and be capable of producing and delivering high quality written reports and presentations
- Have a degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional body
Rewards and Benefits
The working environment is relaxed and will give the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within a very experienced and capable team. The Key package benefits include;
- Flexible and family friendly hours
- leading Market salaries
- Performance reviews annually
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development and training plan
- Industry Sector:
- Energy & Renewables
- Transmission & Distribution
- Sub Sector:
- HV & EHV Substations
- £0 - £0 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 18 April 2012
This job is no longer available