Hertfordshire – £0 - £0 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Engineer to work for a well-established Sustainable Building Services Consultancy in the Hertfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity for both Intermediate & Senior level candidates looking to progress their career within a large well-established company.
The Company was founded in 1980's, they have a very strong background in leisure education, commercial, retail and residential sectors of the market. The candidate will report directly to the Director. There will be opportunities to develop within the Company as the Company continues to grow.
- British or European citizen or otherwise working rights in UK without the need for visa
- Degree in mechanical (building services engineering
- Integrated Environmental Services IES
- Thermal modelling and Part L calculations
- EPC production
- Energy Assessor Level 3, 4 and 5 DSM with IES
- Low Carbon Consultant preferential but not essential
- SAP Assessor preferential but not essential
- Daylight modelling preferential but not essential
- BREEAM literate preferential but not essential
- Schools or other naturally ventilated buildings preferential but not essential)
The engineer will be required to conduct Part L2 analyses of new and existing buildings, from conception through to completion and EPC lodgement. In addition to thermal modelling the engineer will provide heating and cooling load calculations to other design engineers. In addition to Part L 2 modelling, there will the opportunity to use other skills such as daylight modelling, SAP assessments, natural ventilation simulations and overheating analyses and facade analyses.
Outside the building physics duties, there will be opportunities to develop design and project management skills similar to those of project engineers should that be of interest.
All applicants must be eligible to work within the UK
- Industry Sector:
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Built Environment
- Sub Sector:
- BREEAM / LEED / Low Carbon
- £0 - £0 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 20 April 2012
This job is no longer available