Electrical Design Engineer
London – £28K - £45K per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Engineer or Intermediate Electrical Design to work for a Building Services Consultancy in the London area.
Working within the building services design team the Electrical Design Engineer will lead and provide support to Engineers in developing projects ranging from Commercial Property, Residential, Industrial Building, Specialist Services, Public Buildings Retail, Leisure Overseas & Project Management within Electrical Building Services.
Successful candidates will have or be experienced in the following:
· A degree in Electrical or building services engineering or similar relevant qualification and be working towards chartered status.
· Good technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Electrical Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
· Excellent communication skills and a team-based work approach.
Our Client is a reputable multi-disciplinary Consultancy of Building Services Engineer's, throughout even the most turbulent times they have grown and developed their client base
The practice has seen steady growth since the1980's employing 25+ members of staff. Their main focus is clients' expectations and matching their designs to their client's needs & desires is a prime objective.
As a result of this key approach toward client care most of our clients work is repeat commissions or comes through referral from an existing client
- Industry Sector:
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Built Environment
- Sub Sector:
- Electrical Engineering
- £28000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 03 May 2012
This job is no longer available