Cheshire – £25K - £35K per annum
They are seeking a Project Manager to be a part of a company that builds, finances and operates projects from domestic to utility scale, and takes a pragmatic approach to project development, procurement and asset ownership.
The company aims to operate and invest in a variety of clean technologies, enabling them to make a significant contribution to the UK, by meeting future renewable energy and carbon reduction targets.
· Be able to effectively reduce all risks that are exposed to projects.
· Managing aspects of operational scope and projects on a day-to-day basis.
· You will assign individual responsibilities, by identifying resources that are needed within the project team.
· The project manager would enforce project standards through the application of effective methodology.
· Be able to meet the changing needs and requirements through planning and executing projects in a structured way.
· Where necessary, you will keep a track on revenue organizations' and also third parties that are having an impact on revenues, in regards to unpaid invoices.
· Manage and take control of the project budget
· You will track on a weekly basis the expenses, project expenditure and costs of consultants
· Ensure invoices are done accurately and determine revenues are recognised appropriately, by making sure receivables for projects are monitored effectively.
· Be able to make appropriate decisions, through the understanding of revenue models such as P/L, and what the costs are to completion projections.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the cost of the models, which are sensitive.
· The billing procedures and expenditures should be adhered to by the project manager..
· Ensure that all project legal documents are completed, signed and stored securely by working closely with the team.
· The project manager should be able to identify any business development opportunities and report results back to the Senior Management appropriately
Convey the company's message on a consistent basis whilst complying with the BD strategy in both a written and verbal business development discussions.
Organise status meetings with the project team
The project team should be made aware of any changes that occur within the project strategy and priorities whilst following up on actions
· The project manager should endeavour to make recommendations where appropriate to the senior management, for the resolution of project issues.
· Demonstrate an understanding of how difficult and sensitive information can be communicated in a tactful and effective way.
· Possess technical understanding
· Should be able to possess and demonstrate an overall understanding in areas that relate to the application project programming and critical path analysis
· Demonstrate a general understanding of intranet, Internet, extranet and client/server architectures.
· You should keep abreast of new technologies and how they can be used on behalf of clients.
The project manager should always strive to develop as a leader who is respected in the field, whilst also developing as a mentor and a role model for others.
You should enable the project team to stay inspired in attaining goals and pursuing excellence
· Encouraging attitude towards team members
· Recognise team members' individual strengths, and ensure they have opportunities to play to these strengths
· Champion efficiency within the team and a constant improvement philosophy
Partner / Key Stakeholder and Third Party Management
· Day to day relationship management and expectations management
· Always strive to build the most collaborative relationships, looking to show added value
· Always ensure you display the highest level of knowledge regarding third parties and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your wind career further in an established company.
- Industry Sector:
- Energy & Renewables
- Sub Sector:
- On-shore wind
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 11 May 2012
This job is no longer available