Principal Sustainability Consultant
Berkshire – £0 - £0 per annum
A fantastic position has become available for a Principal Sustainability consultant to join a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. Within the role you will be working on high profile projects, undertaking design and technical assessment work as well as project management & team leader duties.
This is an unusual opportunity to join a very stable organisation that traditionally has promoted from within at this senior level. This position has great scope & trajectory to associate and partner level with which comes a very senior level of board interaction - truly a rare opportunity!
The company works on some of the highest profile projects in the industry and is currently working on projects across all main market sectors, ranging from small studies and reports to projects of the highest value.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated senior or principal grade sustainability consultant to join the Berkshire team of our clients Sustainability Group.
What we are really looking for is someone with a degree in engineering, science or architecture with 5+ years experience.
This is an excellent career development opportunity for a sustainability professional to drive their career forward with a highly respected company within the building services industry.
Successful candidates will have or be experienced in the following:
· Relevant science, engineering or architectural Masters Degree.
· Extensive experience working within the built environment sector.
· You should have a particular focus on sustainability consultancy, be client facing and have experience of leading projects.
· Understand the principles of sustainable development in the built environment and have experience of assessing energy strategies.
· Qualified EPC assessor (non domestic to level 4 or 5, using hevacomp, IES or TAS software).
· Accredited in BREEAM 2011 is essential. Knowledge or accreditation's of other BREEAM Assessments are welcome. Knowledge or accreditation of CfSH is also desirable.
· With excellent interpersonal and communication skills you will be able to confidently lead a team and have proven ability in negotiating positive outcomes, resource planning, motivation and management.
· This is a client facing position so you will need to have excellent communication skills.
· A Candidates typical employment experience would be energy consultant or sustainability consultant within a building services consultancy.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, private health care, permanent health insurance and a comprehensive flexible benefits scheme.
- Industry Sector:
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Built Environment
- Sub Sector:
- BREEAM / LEED / Low Carbon
- £0 - £0 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 18 June 2012
This job is no longer available