Junior Sustainability Consultant
London – £20K - £25K per annum
Our Client is an established renewable energy and sustainability consultancy. They work across a range of development projects covering residential, commercial, new build and refurbishment schemes. Our Client is passionate about delivering an excellent service to their clients while building in sustainability to their developments.
They are currently looking for an Environmental Assessor to join their ever-growing team and to assist in meeting the demand for BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes across their projects. The successful candidate will possess the essential skills and qualifications below and will be an ambitious and motivated individual.
- Code for Sustainable Homes experience.
- BREEAM experience
- Experience of undertaking Code/BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment through to post construction and must be able to provide evidence to demonstrate completion of the assessment process.
- Knowledge of the UK planning system.
- Knowledge of SAP assessments
If you are seeking a practise in which to further progress your career and industry knowledge then this may be a unique opportunity for you. The team is small however very specialised and established in each individual field. The advantage of this offers you the candidate more responsibility within a fast paced environment, quicker progression routes and exposure to client interaction. A fantastic opportunity for the individual looking for a fresh and exciting challenge.
- Industry Sector:
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Built Environment
- Sub Sector:
- BREEAM / LEED / Low Carbon
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
Posted: 21 August 2012
This job is no longer available